Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Thanks in 30 Challenge - Days 19 & 20

Day 19

I missed yesterday. I thought about what I would write but the day slipped away from me and in an effort to go to bed before midnight, I didn't post. So, here is my #1 thing I was thankful for yesterday.


I spent a large part of yesterday baking for the kids Thanksgiving Feasts at school today. We signed up to bring pumpkin chocolate chip cookies for Cayden's class and he wanted to help me bake them for his friends. Since we were already in the kitchen, we decided to bake some pumpkin bread and some chocolate chip banana bread for his teachers (and KB's teachers too!) as a way to show them how thankful we are for them. I am very thankful that the kids have such great teachers at preschool. Our director is selective about who she hires and the wonderful ladies at our preschool truly are the best! I am so thankful for teachers that love on my kids and help prepare them for life outside of preschool. And here is sweet C this morning preparing to go give one of his loaves away. And because someone didn't want to be left out of the photo taking...



Day 20
Today I am thankful that we booked our 2014 Disney World Vacation! I am kind of ridiculously excited to take the kids to DW and I have been over the moon pumped all day that our trip is officially on the books! And in perfect timing, these arrived in the mail today.


Smocking Hot Mamas (a boutique kids clothing resale page on Facebook) had a Disney themed group event last weekend and I snagged these for the kids. If anyone has any planning advice, I would love to hear it :) I'm like a kid in a candy shop!

0 comments: