Friday, November 22, 2013

Thanks in 30 Challenge - Day 22

Today has been a rather rough day. There have been good parts, of course, things I am thankful for. Like sweet Cayden and my precious hub getting to go to the Mavericks game tonight. Cayden had a ball. I loved getting to have some sweet one-on-one time with my angel girl tonight too. She was so excited to ride in daddy's car for the first time ever (Collin took my car to the game).


We enjoyed hot chocolate and lots of giggles and we even went lingerie shopping (aka buying big girl panties at Carter's).


But the thing that I am most thankful for today is the Lord's overwhelming love for me. There is nothing that I can do, nothing I can say, nothing I can think that will change the way He feels about me. What blessed assurance! His love is not conditional. He delights in me. He will never leave me or forsake me. I needed to hear that today. And just maybe you did too.

The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.
Zephaniah 3:17

0 comments: