Friday, January 6, 2012

Cayden is 3!

(Me and you at the zoo today - on your 3rd birthday!)
My precious son,

I am blown away that you are 3... Wasn't it just last week that I found out I was going to be a mommy? Being a mom is such a weird thing...it means loving someone so fully, so much immeasurably more than I could have ever imagined. It's constantly worrying and struggling to give my deepest fears and concerns for you over to the One who holds the future. It's constant second guessing myself and depending on our Heavenly Father to get me through the hardest job of my life. Being your mom is one of the best things that's ever happened to me. Aside from knowing Christ and falling in love with and marrying your daddy, it is my favorite accomplishment.

Your third year of life was the most fun and yet the hardest for me thus far. Watching you blossom more into the person you will be brings me more joy that I can ever recount. You absolutely crack me up - the things that come out of your mouth are hilarious. The innocence and honesty coupled with your small understanding of the world at this point in your short life leave your daddy and I with sore faces from smiling. You are a sensitive soul with a big heart for your family and a soft spot for animals. The other night at dinner, it was raining outside and you inquired about some cats that were making noise outside the window. When we told you they were cats that probably just wanted to come inside from the rain, you immediately wanted to go get them and bring them in. Once we convinced you that wasn't a good idea, you agreed that we should pray for them. You prayed, "God is great, God is good, Let us thank Him for the cats. Amen." Melt. My. Heart.

You love trains, dinosaurs, wrestling with daddy, reading, sports, dancing, Toy Story, animals -elephants are your favorite, and going to preschool. You are inquisitive, shy at times, easily excited and have a smile that can light up a room. You have become a great big brother over the last few months with the birth of Kyla Brooke and it warms my heart to see how gentle and sweet you are with her. You constantly want to see her and kiss her head. If she cries (which is rare), you run over to her and console her in a sweet voice, saying, "It's okay sweetie girl...don't cry." I pray that you two grow up to be close friends. You are still extremely cautious and I wonder if you will grow out of it or if that's just who you are. You come by it honestly - GG says that daddy was cautious at your age (although he grew out of it) and mommy was cautious at your age too (mommy didn't grow out of it as much though).

You have tested the boundaries over the last year, as all 2 year olds will. Potty training you was one of the most challenging things I have ever done. And we're still not completely finished. You are stubborn and sadly you come by that honestly too! You can throw a temper-tantrum like none I have ever seen and it leaves daddy and I dumbfounded and brokenhearted to see you behave that way. God has grown me and showed me things about myself - things that need to change - in your third year of life and I am so thankful for that. I am forever grateful to Him for allowing me to be your mommy. You make my life so much more fun and constantly keep me on my toes! I am eagerly looking forward to all that your fourth year of life will hold. I pray that it is a year that draws you closer to the One who will one day hold your heart and that I do my best at pointing you to Him.

I love you SO big!

Mommy

4 comments:

Aliefe Luthfi said...

I love your blog :D
you have a lot of wondeful things around you :D

dvcfh said...

The particular elegant anyone exactly who adore music will be an essential element within your persona. In the event you adore music and songs, it shows you adore daily life Chaussures Supra Pas Cher. People today potent earphones from doctor dre recording studio will best demonstrate into the people that just how strong you're keen on popular music. An individual wholly at ease lifetime want the help of Monster Surpasses, and so, use that once-in-a-lifetime chance to have fun with the general Monster beats headsets. Whether the huge technical process moves on, popular music will usually function as the principal written content of the amazing lifestyle. A big-name Monster defeats through expert dre earbuds will most likely refreshed when using the substantial technological lifetime to help meet individuals towards most significant scope.Monster Is better than Professional Thus clearly becoming referred to as the most important very own music gadget in life. Monster cellular surpasses earphones are great enough, together with what remedy they offer will probably be of wonderful impact in our life. It could possibly wind up being simple for us all to experience any Animations show on a daily basis because we now have Monster earphones at discount. To acquire Monster expert is better than earphones could be the strongest in addition to wonderful point, you will notice and pay attention to precisely how entertaining life is, and yes it really is almost all due to Monster Chaussures Supra. Chaussures Puma Pas Cher

new era hats said...

Tampa Bay link1 also link2 authorized
link3 seventh-round link4 write picks link5 restricted end link6 Drake link7 Dunsmore link8 and running back Michael Cruz link9 to four-year contracts on Mon along with link10 undrafted college free link11 brokers Quintin Anderson, Sean Baker, De'Anthony link12 Curtis, Eric Guthrie, Jermarcus Hardrick, The
link13 nike jordan Jefferson, Antonio link14 Drip, Jordan Nix, Danny link15 Noble, Moe Petrus link16 and DT Myleslink17 Wade.
link18link19
link20link21
link22link23
link24link25link26link27link28
link29link30



The Broncos Cheap New Era Hats have been one of the
cheap Hats league's New Era Hats most active players wholesale New Era Hats this offseason. Elway's masterstroke, landing Peyton Manning, will define hiswholesale Hats legacy.

wholesale new era hats said...

nice blog! it's my first time visit here. Pls leave my words.
we sale nfl jerseys include nike nfl jerseys cheap nfl jerseys wholesale nfl jerseys, so many new era hats and new era caps have come out, welcome to our cheap hats/ wholesale hats/ cheap new era hats/ wholesale new era hats web, we offer cheap new era hats and wholesale new era hats,all new era hats are top quality. The Wholesale Coach Handbags and Cheap Jordan Shoes website is our home page!



The Yankees closer confirmed that wholesale new era hats he suffered a torn footballanterior cruciate NBA ligament in his NFLright knee, as well as a partially NHLtorn meniscus, in a batting practice mishap on Thursday. At the very new era caps least, the new era hats all-time wholesale hats saves wholsale new era hats leader is Coach Handbags expected nfl jerseys to miss the nike nfl jerseys rest of cheap hats the 2012 new era hats season.