Thursday, August 4, 2011

33 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 33 Weeks

Size of baby: About 17 inches - the size of a pineapple - and weighs around 4.25 lbs

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 25 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Except for certain jammies (which are gettin' preeeety snug!) & some of Collin's t-shirts I am all maternity these days.

Gender: It's a GIRL!

Movement: She still moves a lot. I'm expecting her movement to slow down soon since she's getting so big but so far she's remained fairly active. She moves most late at night and early in the morning but she definitely makes her presence known throughout the day too. Her movements are so strong that she frequent causes me to jump. We're worried this might be an indication that she's going to be our wild child! :)

Sleep: Not too good and getting worse. The increased weight gain is putting pressure on my hips and between that and the nonstop trips to the bathroom I am constantly exhausted the next day. Well, that and the whole growing a person thing is pretty tiring too!

What I miss: Lots of things about not being pregnant but since I'm in the home stretch, I am trying to enjoy the things that I love about being pregnant. Especially since this may be my last time doing this.

Cravings: I have had a thing for lime flavored things lately.

Symptoms: Just about every symptom in the book.

Best Moment this week: Being able to mark "Potty train Cayden" off the "Things to do before Baby #2" list.

We still have a long way to go but we know that we won't have to go back to diapers and that is HUGE! I will try to post more about this later because I don't want to forget these "special" memories!

0 comments: