Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Stating the obvious

It's hot. If you live in Texas, you know this. It's hot every summer but somehow this year, it's hotter than usual. And I'm not even talking about the fact that I'm 7 months pregnant so I have this built in furnace that I carry around with me everywhere I go. It's literally hotter outside this year. I keep hearing about how this is record breaking heat for our area. Add the furnace thing on top of it and the fact that I have to shave my legs with my big belly and our small excuse for a stand up shower and I tell you what...I'm about over being in the 3rd trimester in the summertime. I have told Collin that IF (the jury is out on this and probably will be for quite a while) we ever have another baby, I do NOT want a late summer/early fall baby ever again. I am over the moon excited about our daughter, and while I want her to stay cooking for another couple months, we are thrilled to meet her come September 16th ish. BUT, I am miserable. Just thought I'd get that out there. Rant over. I will post my 30 week update tomorrow.

1 comments:

Amy G said...

I totally understand your misery. I felt the same way last year. But I do think it is hotter this summer. No one thinks that a September is bad because they don't realize that you have to live through July and August with her in there before you get to September. You are looking great and it won't be long!