Thursday, July 28, 2011

32 Weeks

Sorry there's no picture - we started potty training today and there's no time for pictures :)

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 32 Weeks

Size of baby: About 16.7 inches - the size of a large jicama - and weighs around 3.75 lbs

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 24 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Except for certain jammies & some of Collin's t-shirts I am all maternity these days.

Gender: It's a GIRL!

Movement: Tons - I love it! She is very active and getting so strong. She does these huge body rolls and it causes me to jump!

Sleep: Not too good but it could be worse. At least I'm not having insomnia, right?!?

What I miss: Being able to sit down and play with Cayden and easily get up off the floor!

Cravings: Still not too much.

Symptoms: Just about every symptom in the book.

Best Moment this week: Getting some things done on the nursery. Nesting has officially set in and I'm eager to get everything done and ready for d-day! I will post pics of her nursery once it's finished. The bedding won't be in until close to her due date so it wouldn't make much sense to post pics now - it's amazing how much bedding pulls a room together!

As I mentioned earlier, we are in potty training mode around here. So far, it's going as well as can be expected. I am doing my own variation of the 3 day method. We have had several accidents and some successes too, even including a small poopy success! I've encountered some issues but I'm hoping that over the course of the next few days we can get it ironed out and it will all "click" with him. Prayers are appreciated :) I feel like I've taken up residence in his bathroom!

0 comments: