Thursday, July 21, 2011

31 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 31 Weeks

Size of baby: About 16.25 inches - the size of 4 navel oranges (is it just me or is that a weird thing to compare the size of your baby to?!) - and weighs around 3.3 lbs

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 22 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Except for certain jammies & some of Collin's t-shirts I am all maternity these days.

Gender: It's a GIRL!

Movement: She is moving a lot and I love it. She has started doing these stretches where her feet are on one side of my body and her hands are on the other and it literally feels like she's trying to push her way out. Ha!

Sleep: Not sleeping great. Especially not the past couple nights. Tuesday night I had Braxton Hicks contractions a lot of the night and didn't get much sleep. Then last night was our first night on our little family of 3 get-a-way and I slept in a bed with Cayden...so yeah...didn't sleep good then either. At least I'm still sleeping better than I will be in a few months!

What I miss: Everything about not being pregnant - except for the baby kicks and how people are nicer to you when you're pregnant. I love the way people smile at you when you're pregnant. Something about Christmas time and pregnant girls just seem to make people happy & I'm soaking up as much of it as I can!

Cravings: Still not too much.

Symptoms: Just about every symptom in the book.

Best Moment this week: We are thoroughly enjoying time away from the everyday life and livin' it up on the Riverwalk in San Antonio right now. Cayden had a blast last night and today and we're looking forward to the next few days as well. It's surreal to me to think that the next time we do a little family get-a-way like this, there will be 4 of us!


0 comments: