Thursday, July 14, 2011

30 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 30 Weeks

Size of baby: About 15.7 inches - the size of a cabbage - and weighs around 2.75 lbs

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 20.5 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Except for certain jammies & some of Collin's t-shirts I am all maternity these days.

Gender: It's a GIRL!

Movement: She is moving a lot and I love it. She moves most early in the morning, late at night, and shortly after I eat. It's by far the best part of pregnancy and I'll miss it when she decides to grace us with her presence here in the outside world.

Sleep: Ehh....... The lack of breathing when I lay down and the increasing pain on my hips from laying on my sides are quite annoying. Especially when I'm SO TIRED all the time!

What I miss: Not being pregnant. Honestly, I don't know how else to put it. I am hitting that miserable stage. I won't give you the laundry list of why but the 'not being pregnant' pretty much sums it up.

Cravings: I am still not craving much although tonight I decided that I NEEDED some fresh pineapple so the boys are out getting it for me right now. Love those boys.

Symptoms: To be blunt about it, 3rd trimester = MISERABLE. I'm trying to enjoy being pregnant, especially since this may be my last time to experience this miracle. Between the aches & pains, horrific heartburn, Braxton Hicks, constant need to pee, inability to breathe through my nose and the shortness of breath, headaches, and being hot all the time - I am pretty much over it.

Best Moment this week: Hearing her heartbeat today and knowing that she'll be here in 70 days or less!

We are going on a little trip soon just the 3 of us and I'm really looking forward to it. Collin has had so much going on at work recently - I'm excited to get away for a bit and spend some time with my boys! Well, my pineapple has arrived so I'm going to go devour it! Hope you are having a great week!

1 comments:

Alex Jae said...

I stumbled upon your blog! Congrats on your coming girl!! I don't blame you for wanting fresh pineapple! Good luck with everything