Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Murder at the Juice Joint

We recently went to a murder mystery party to celebrate a friends birthday. It was set in Chicago during the 20's and we had a fun time getting into character. Collin was "Southside Sal", a mob boss and I was "Natalie Nemetz", Soutside Sal's secret love and the little sister of "Notorious Nick", a rival mob boss.

Here we are getting ready to leave the house. Cayden did not know what to think about all my makeup. He kept looking at my red lips and saying, "Mommy mouth is red". Ha! After the party was over, it took me about 2 days to get my lips back to normal color!

When everyone arrived, they got their mug shot taken. Mine cracks us up - I look so hard core!

It was a really fun night of getting dressed up and playing a character. There was a "murder" that happened that evening and we had to piece the clues together and try to figure out who the killer was. I had never done one of these but always wanted to. It was a very creative birthday party!

2 comments:

Brianna said...

Looking snazzy(:
Lovin the balc and white pics!

Alex Jae said...

I love all the outfits and it looks like such a fun gathering!! Lovin it!!