Thursday, June 16, 2011

26 Weeks


I don't even want to say what it looks like Cayden is thinking in this picture - ha! :)

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 26 Weeks

Size of baby: About 14 inches - the length of a hothouse cucumber - and weighs around 1.75 lbs

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 15 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Except for jammies & Collin's t-shirts I am all maternity these days.

Gender: It's a GIRL!

Movement: Moving lots - I love it!

Sleep: Ehh, sleeping ok.

What I miss: I have been missing my non-maternity wardrobe this week. We are getting ready to go to a murder mystery dinner tomorrow night that is set in the 20's and it's been really hard trying to find something to wear!

Cravings: Still sweet things. I made a peach cobbler last weekend and am embarrassed to say how much of it I ate!

Symptoms: Heartburn is continually getting worse. I actually had the whole vomit-come-up-in-my-mouth yesterday. It seems a little early for that to me but I am close to my 3rd trimester so maybe not. I ate a couple hershey kisses and I think the straight chocolate did it to me. Ick! Definitely at that point where I have to be careful what I eat. At dinner last night, Collin ordered a strawberry lemonade and I sadly had to decline.

Best Moment this week: Starting to work on her room has been really fun! I went to a surprise shower for a friend who's about to have a baby in early July on Monday night and had some friends help me decide on fabric for her bedding. I got that ordered today and am super excited about it! The only stinky thing about it is that it won't be here until just before her due date.

I thought I'd share some pictures of a few of the things we’ve been up to so far this summer.

Took a train ride...
Went to the zoo with friends...
Done some swimming...
Played some rock band...
A little more swimming...
Being sweet with friends...


And just some good ol' fashion havin' fun in the summertime! Hope your summer's off to a super start!

0 comments: