Thursday, May 19, 2011

22 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 22 Weeks
Size of baby: About 11 inches - the size of a spaghetti squash - and weighs around 1 lb
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 10 lbs (Yikes! I knew a big weight gain week was coming and over the last 2 weeks I've gained 4 lbs. Whoa! I can tell my tummy is really growing right now and I'm sure the endless eating we did in Hawaii didn't help!)
Maternity Clothes: Except for jammies, I am all maternity these days
Gender: It's a GIRL!
Movement: She is a mover for sure - she moves all throughout the day. I feel like she moves more than Cayden did at this stage. She moves especially if it's meal time and I haven't eaten yet. And I usually feel her quite a bit in the evenings when I lay down.
Sleep: I'm sleeping ok these days minus the multiple overnight potty trips
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach and flat on my back
Cravings: I am still not craving too much and haven't hit the starving all the time stage. Nausea still gets me with this pregnancy so I have to maintain the right balance of food on my stomach pretty much all the time.
Symptoms: Heartburn is continuing to get worse and the feet swelling started last week on the long plane ride from Hawaii to Colorado.
Best Moment this week: Getting to see Cayden after being in Kaua'i for a week. We missed him SO bad!!!

Baby sister can now hear noises outside the womb. It makes me wonder what she's thinking when her brother is throwing a fit - ha! I haven't put headphones on my tummy yet but I will soon. Cayden used to move like crazy when I did that with him! This is the fun stage of pregnancy for sure :)

0 comments: