Thursday, April 14, 2011

17 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 17 Weeks
Size of baby: About 5.1 inches - the size of an onion - and weighs around 5.9 oz
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 3 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Some maternity, some not. Most of my pants are maternity because they're just more comfortable. Shirts/dresses are a mix of small maternity and regular. I feel like my bump has really popped out this week!
Gender: We will find out on May 2nd (@ 19 weeks, 5 days). Only 19 days!!
Movement: Feeling random small movements periodically. Excited for them to get stronger and more frequent!
Sleep: I'm so tired that I sleep pretty well. If it wasn't for having to get up and pee multiple times in the night, I would sleep great!
What I miss: Not too much these days, maybe sleeping on my stomach and back. Just happy to be feeling better!
Cravings: Not a whole lot. I have eaten 3 ears of corn on the cobb over the last week and have loved it. I wanted a baked potato with bbq in it over the last week and last night I really wanted pizza with pineapple and canadian bacon. I would love to have some Cream Soda too. Basically, mostly stuff that is bad for me :)
Symptoms: My symptoms have calmed down this week. As long as I don't let myself get hungry or haven't eaten too much in one sitting, I haven't felt sick. Woo hoo! The only really annoying symptom has been what I guess is round ligament pain. Well, and the constant having to "potty".
Best Moment this week: Feeling better!

We have tons of things going on right now and the weeks seem to be flying by! The weather has been great so we've been enjoying going to the park and spending time outside. Trying to enjoy it before it's so hot and I get huge!

1 comments:

Lauren said...

Cute! Just stumbled upon your blog, I love your header!!