Friday, March 11, 2011

5 Years down...

Today, we are celebrating 5 years of being married. Five years married to my very best friend. They've by far been the best 5 years of my life. Years of joy, sanctification, growth, and a few trials.


My dearest Collin,

God knew what He was doing when He brought us together. You compliment me in so many ways and make me a better person. You spur me on in my relationship with the Lord. You make me want to be a better mom. You lift my spirits when I'm down and constantly encourage me with your positive spirit and love for Christ. I could not have hand picked a better spouse for myself, and I guess that makes sense because it's so evident that God handpicked you just for me.

Five years married have brought us:
-1 apartment
-2 houses
-1 brief move in with your in-laws
-2 kids
-1 new car
-1 lawsuit
- a 300 mile across state move
-a couple different new jobs for both of us
-countless laughter
-the loss of a loved one
-a few disappointments and hurdles to overcome
-unmeasurable joy
-lots of growth

I love you more everyday and look forward to a lifetime more of experiences and memories with you.

All my love,
Kristin

0 comments: