Monday, November 15, 2010

Pumpkins, Pumpkins Everywhere!

Last month, our little threesome along with my mom went to the Dallas Arboretum. I had heard it was gorgeous and had been wanting to go and we were blessed with beautiful weather. Seriously - the day could not have been more perfect.

From the moment we got in, I couldn't believe how beautiful it was.


There were lots of cute little areas for kids to play. Cayden had a great time exploring.




My nature loving child had the best time looking at everything.


There were pumpkins lining the flower beds everywhere you looked. It was gorgeous. I wish I had the money to do that in my yard - it's beautiful!



"Puh-kin!"


They had these beautiful pumpkin houses. It was so cool!

There were 4 of them but I didn't get pictures of all of them.


Cayden enjoying the view from the air as his daddy threw him up.


A little photo op with DeeDee.


Playing in the water.


He loved it so much!


And then it was time to go home. It was a fun day and I definitely want to implement this into our fall traditions as a family!

*Disclaimer -- I've been wanting to write this blog for the last week and a half but our house was struck with a nasty cold that had Cayden running high fever and turned into bronchitis for me. Collin was the last one to get it and he seems to be thankfully on the downhill side of it. In other words, stay posted because more blogging is coming!

2 comments:

Through My Specs said...

how sweet :)

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures! I love the one where your kid is sitting alone in the pumpkin house..so cute..want to set it as my Desktop wall paper- Rajan