Sunday, August 22, 2010

Boston Video

Hey everybody, it's Collin. I think this may be my 4th or 5th post on here in the past 4 years, so...yeah, 1 post a year seems about right. Anyways, I got a Mac for my birthday this year so I thought I would put it to good use. I've been creating videos with it and I'm going to try and post the latest one here below. It's of our vacation to Boston earlier this year. We also went to New York City but that is going to have to be a completely separate video.


The quality of this video is not near as good here as it looks or sounds on my mac, but I had issues trying to upload it on to youtube. So, you will probably want to make the video full screen and turn the volume up a tad.

Anyways, hope you enjoy watching it as much as I did making it!

-Collin


video

0 comments: