Thursday, June 3, 2010

Poor kid...his mom is crazy

"Really mom? Are you seriously making me try this on?!"


"Does dad know about this?"


"You're going to put this in my senior yearbook ad, aren't you?"

"I hope you know you're nuts..."


"But I love you anyway!"


I randomly ran across these pictures and it gave me a good laugh so I thought it might you too! I snapped these in December. The tutu he's wearing was a gift for Maylee. Stay tuned because New York pics (along with some funny stories) are coming soon!

2 comments:

Mike said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview
.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas

~Jody said...

Aww...at least he doesn't look happy in the tutu!