Monday, March 15, 2010

Wishing I was here...

As I sit here typing this, I am starring out the window at a cloudy, dreary day and longing to be here.

In Riviera Maya, Mexico.


Well, I would take anywhere tropical really. Actually, Fiji is my first choice but that's neither here nor there. But Riviera Maya is where these picture were taken. I was there just 4 years ago honeymooning with the love of my life...

Eating by candlelight on the beach with a saxophone player in the background. (They play this up like it's a big deal, which it was nice, but then later that night we got crazy sick from the food and were stuck in our room all day the next day feeling yucky. Never fun but definitely not fun on your honeymoon. That part definitely wasn't in the brochure!)

I also wouldn't mind being that tan again. Ha! Where would you go if you could take off for a week?!?

0 comments: