Tuesday, February 16, 2010

2010: Year of the Sickies?

I hope the last several weeks are not indicative of what's to come the rest of the year. We have spent the last 5-6 weeks with someone in our house just about constantly sick. Between sinus infections, stomach bugs, upper respiratory yuckiness, and asthma problems, we have kept Walgreen's and our respective doctor's offices hopping. This up and down weather has wreaked havoc on us and I cannot remember a season where I have longed for warmer consistent weather more than this year. Is it just us or has your family been dealing with some of the same problems? I am almost over the sinus infection that I have had over the last week and then I'm crossing my fingers that we can all stay well into spring! I hope I didn't just jinx myself by writing that ;)

While either Collin or I have been recuperating from a bout with something, we've managed to squeeze a few fun activities in. A few weeks ago, my mom and I took Cayden to the stockshow. We missed Collin being with us but we went on a Friday and he was at work. While Cayden's still pretty young to really enjoy it, I think he had a nice time. One thing's for sure, he looked SUPER cute in his cowboy getup!

Getting ready to leave the house - I love this picture!


Isn't his cowboy hat precious?! My mom got that for him and I LOVE it!


We were looking at the roosters. He was okay with them until they cock-a-doodled for about the sixth time in a row and he'd had enough!


Cutest cowboy ever!



The above picture has nothing to do with the stock show other than it was taken later that evening. I just think Cayden looks like such a big boy here! It's hard to believe how fast he's turning from a baby into a little boy!

I will close with a few more pictures of my little sweetie. I hope that your family's not experiencing sickness like we have. Here's to a healthy remainder of 2010!

1 comments:

ZhukovSD said...

so kind and sweet blog, nice photos :)
You have really cool family.

By the way, here in Russia we still have so many snow, like in you post from 12th February and you a bit similar to Ben Affleck :)