Sunday, January 17, 2010

For Your Viewing Pleasure...

I have lots to write about as my little one turned 1 year old (I am still a bit in denial) just a week and a half ago, but until I have the time, this video will have to do! The birthday post is coming soon. I just had a quick second to hop on and share a video that I shot today. Cayden had just woken up from his afternoon nap and Collin had gone in to get him. When I heard all the sweet sounds and belly laughs coming from his room, I ran to get the video camera. We love the age that Cayden is at and are enjoying him and moments like the one you're about to watch very much these days. The things that he finds funny crack us up! I hope it makes you smile :)

video

1 comments:

Ashley S. said...

That's really cute! I got a picture of Jake doing that not very long ago. Their laughs are so contagious! http://thesumners.blogspot.com/2009/12/funny-guy.html