Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Cutest little boy ragdoll ever!

If you saw my previous post, you know that Cayden was Raggedy Andy for Halloween this year. Along with his partner in crime, Maylee, they made one super cute pair of rag dolls! On Friday night, we went to a Halloween party at our friends the Poor's house. I always love hanging out with this fun group of peeps but I was extra excited that Cade would get to wear his costume more than once!

I had to put his hair in a ponytail under the hat to ensure that he had no strays sticking out...the boy needs a haircut, I know...

Cheese!

Sharing our toys with friend Rylie, who dressed as a super cute giraffe

Is it just me or does he look kinda grown up here?


"What are you wearing, friend?!?"


They really looked like rag dolls - it was so cute!

I was thrilled to get this picture...


...because most of the time they were doing this!


The above picture was taken after we got home. His hair had been in a ponytail all night and this is what it looked like when we took it out. He looked like Johnny Bravo. It was awesome.



On Halloween, we spent the day taking it easy and that evening we met the Simpson's at Clint's parents house to take some pics of the kiddos before we headed out. They had this white bench in the front yard which suited our picture taking needs perfectly.


I just cannot get enough of this precious face!!

After the picture taking commenced, we headed over to the Benbrook Fall Festival but it was CROWDED. I heard later they estimated 10,000 in attendance (which is crazy because Castle Park is not that big of an area) so we decided to fore go that idea and went to Cracker Barrel for dinner. After dinner, our little threesome headed to Wedgwood Baptist Church's Fall Festival to say hello to DeeDee and Pawpaw (my parents). They thoroughly enjoyed getting to see Cayden dressed up and show him off!

Proud grandparents with Raggedy Andy


And after a long, fun-filled night, our little Raggedy Andy was pooped out! Hope everyone had a great, safe Halloween! I am always a little happy for this holiday to be over because that means we're getting closer to celebrating the birth of our Savior and that is always my favorite holiday by far!

2 comments:

Ashley S. said...

So cute! I'm glad someone had more pictures that I did on their Halloween post. :)

Amy G said...

I just love his halloween costume, so creative. And he looks so cute with his friend.