Monday, November 16, 2009

10 Months


I wrote this post 10 days ago, when Cayden turned 10 months, and haven't had time to get online to post it with the pictures until now!


My baby is 10 months old! I know I say it constantly, but the time is flying by so fast! He's growing up in what feels like a blink of our eyes and I find myself constantly wishing that I could freeze these days in my mind and heart forever. Sometimes I feel like he should still be my tiny baby that wants to cuddle and sleep all the time. Then I watch him crawling after the cat, trying to pull his tail and cannot help but think that my little baby is not so little anymore...

Cayden Glenn, here's what you're up to at 10 months:

-You are an eating machine - you eat 3 meals a day and are nursing about 4 times a day. You still want nothing to do with finger foods, do not like sippy cups, and have recently developed an aversion to bottles (much to your mothers dismay!).
-You sleep about 12 hours a night still and HATE to have your diaper changed first thing in the morning.
-You are wearing size 3 diaper and mostly 12 months clothing.
-You just had your first haircut.
-You love to play with daddy.
-You are still cuddly sometimes and we are enjoying it while it lasts.
-You love running errands and going places.
-You enjoy crawling everywhere and like walking while holding onto our hands.
-You love to wave and will do it at most people (and pictures, and animals, and just about anything!).
-If I look at you and start laughing for no reason, you will look back at me and start laughing and we can do this together for a good 3-4 minutes. It totally cracks me up!
-You just cut your third tooth yesterday and you have 2 more on the top that are REALLY close.
-Your daddy and I love you SO much! You are a constant joy in our lives!

1 comments:

Amy G said...

Hey, I found your blog from Sara's. I love it, he is getting so big. We have one too if you want to check it out, it is a great outlet, right!
http://www.lincolnlowengabbard.blogspot.com/