Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Guess What?!?

Cayden has turned and is no longer breech!!! I had my 34 week doctors appointment yesterday and was surprised to learn that this babe is now head down! So, unless he switches back (which is unlikely), I will most likely not have to have a c-section! Cayden was moving around SO MUCH last week and I'm sure it was during that time that he switched positions. I had been telling Collin for several days that I felt like he dropped, which I know seems crazy because it's too early for that. It just felt different...when I sat down, it felt bigger towards the bottom of my stomach - more pressure. Neither Collin nor I figured it out that it was because his head is now down low and I was feeling that. Ha! I felt silly yesterday when I put two and two together. My feet are still swollen but my blood pressure is still good and everything else is perfectly normal. And I only gained 2 ounces in the last 2 weeks. Since I learned that, I have devoured almost an entire bag of candy cane hershey kisses. Have you ever had those? I LOVE them! I figured I could indulge since my weight gain was very slim the last 2 weeks :) I'm not eating them for myself...I'm trying to fatten this baby up! Haha...I'm obviously in denial.

Collin and I bought part of our Christmas present to one another this past weekend. We had decided that we wanted to get a new digital camera before Cayden's born. We shopped around online, found what we wanted, found the best price, and on Sunday afternoon we went and bought it! We love it so much! We're still learning how to use all the features and everything but we're looking forward to all the pictures that we'll be able to take with it! Here's a belly shot that Collin took of me on Sunday at 33 weeks, 4 days.

Collin did his ride along with his cop friend on Saturday night. He had a good time and came home with lots of stories. Mostly stories about how silly people are and some of the ridiculous reasons why they call the cops. But he did have a sad story about a 15 year old boy who they arrested. He was drunk and found with a marijuana pipe. So sad... But Collin got home safe and sound at about 2:30 AM on Sunday morning. I couldn't sleep with him gone so we were both really tired the next day but he's glad that he did it and has a lot of respect for police officers.

I hope everyone is getting ready for Thanksgiving. I am thrilled about all the food this year, maybe because I can eat without feeling guilty about it!

3 comments:

Honea Household said...

You look so cute! Praise God Cayden turned! I am so glad for you!

And I'm going to have to try those candy cane kisses. Sounds yummy!

Thank you so much for your concern about me. I really am fine.:) I blogged tonight, so go read. Miss you tons! I am very thankful for your constant friendship. I love you.

Larissa said...

Yay for Cayden turning! And Im also obsessed with the candy cane kisses as well! I think I finished off a bag with in one week! Pitfull but I might as well enjoy eating while I can. Maylee will be here soon and then its back to being good!!!

fransmomma said...

you're adorable!