Friday, October 24, 2008

Who says girls get to have all the cute clothes?!?

Look how precious these overalls are?!? I picked these up from BabyGap for Cayden last week. They are so soft and I can hardly wait to cuddle him while wearing these this winter!

And I love love love this velour outfit - I picked this up last week at the same time. I have visions of Cayden running around wearing this next Thanksgiving. So fun!


Also, have you voted yet? We went and voted last night and I proudly wore my "I Voted" sticker on my sweater when we went to dinner afterwards. This is such an important election - make sure you vote!!!

2 comments:

Honea Household said...

Cute clothes!

Did you read my voting blog? I love those "I Voted" stickers, too!

Reese's Pieces said...

Super Cute! Can't wait to meet him!