Tuesday, September 23, 2008

We're Officially Fort Worthians...

I don't know if that's actually a term. I should know that seeing as I grew up here. If you live in Houston, you're called a "Houstonian", I'm not sure what you're called if you live in Fort Worth. Anyway, we made it here late Saturday night. We are still exhausted and are slowly trying to get our things situated and find a place for everything. We are really blessed that my parents have a big house - we're not on top of one another or anything so it's made the transition easier. Collin doesn't start work until October 1st so we have the next week to get settled and get all the last minute things done. It hasn't quite sunk in that we live here yet. It just feels like we're here on a visit. We don't think it will truly sink in until Collin starts going to work everyday. We've got some errands to run so I'm going to have to make this short. I just wanted to write a quick update. Details will be coming!

1 comments:

Honea Household said...

Yeah! I am so excited. Can't wait to come see you!