Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Just random things...

How sweet is this?!? I ordered this, along with some other precious things, online last week and I am waiting for it to come in. I can hardly wait to see our sweet little boy wearing this next spring/summer!


We have so much stuff going on right now - God is totally rockin' our world and we're just trying to keep up. A big update is coming on all that's going on in our lives so stay tuned for that.

We ordered our little boy's furniture this weekend! They were having a Labor Day sale so we got 10% off plus paid no shipping. I wanted to go ahead and order because I had been eyeing this furniture for months - I LOVE it. I saw that it was already on backorder until October 18th and I was afraid that it wouldn't ship for 6-10 weeks after that. I want to have the nursery furnished and decorated before the baby arrives so we went ahead and decided to order. I asked the lady when we should get it and she was like, "Oh, you should have it about a week after the backorder date." I was very pleasantly surprised. So, we shouldn't have to worry about having the furniture in time. We ordered the crib, conversion rails, and dresser (which we will use as a changing table as well). It's a rich, beautiful cherry wood color. You cannot really tell from the picture below, but it has very detailed scroll work. It's really pretty! We haven't decided on the bedding yet - it will be one of the 4 in the last post - but all of those beddings will look good with this furniture. So exciting!

4 comments:

Honea Household said...

I....LOVE.....IT!!! I cannot wait, I'm so excited. I'm so excited to hear about that update...I bet I could guess, but I won't on here! :) Love you and miss you.

Stephanie said...

So sweet!!! I'm praying for you guys!

Larissa said...

I love the sweet little outfit! I can't wait to see that cutie pie little boy in it next year!!!

Yay for furniture! One more think to check off the to do list!

Been praying for you today, hope all goes well!

Love you bunches!

Anonymous said...

Oh please tell me where you got this bedding? The blue and white Giraffe one. I have looked everywhere for a bedding like this and can not find it.