Thursday, September 4, 2008

I think we have a little Republican on our hands...

Did you see Sarah Palin give her speech last night? We watched it and loved it! I thought that she did such a great job. I like her so much and am so fired up about her as the Republican VP nominee!

But I'm not the only one...our little babe was going crazy while she was speaking. He was kicking and twirling all around. He was so consistently active that Collin was able to feel him move for the first time! He's been moving around for a while now but he seems to be active at inopportune times for Collin to feel. Or he'll be moving and then Collin will put his hand on my stomach and he'll stop moving. Little stinker! But Collin was finally able to feel him last night. So cool! This whole pregnancy thing is so wonderfully weird. I love it!

1 comments:

Honea Household said...

It is wonderfully wierd. Just wait till he gets big enough and moves around. It looks like an alien inside. It is hilarious!

I, too, am very impressed with Sarah Palin. She did an awesome and brilliant job on her speech. And she is SO pretty!