Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Today's the day!


We will be going at 2:40 PM to find out if we should be thinking pink or blue! We are so excited!!! We'll see who's predictions were right! I am not only ecstatic to learn of this baby's gender but also to see the baby moving around. The last ultrasound that we had was at 7 weeks and the baby looked like a Lima bean and didn't really move. This will be a huge change and my heart smiles just thinking about watching our baby squirm around! I'll try to post tonight but if not, definitely tomorrow. Stay tuned...

UPDATE: It's 12:00 noon as I type this and I am leaving work in 30 minutes to go meet Collin for lunch. I am overwhelmed with emotion. Our lives are about to change forever. We are about to learn the sex of our first born (hopefully!). This baby will go from being unnamed and labeled as "it" to having a name. My eyes fill with tears just thinking about it. I feel so blessed. Thank You Lord for this perfect little miracle that You are knitting together so perfectly in my stomach. I have dreamt about this day for a long time - I can hardly believe that it's finally my turn! We truly do not care what this baby is - we will be ecstatic either way, we just pray that it is healthy and growing normally. We 100% believe that God has sovereignly planned our family for us and we're so glad - He knows exactly what we need. I honestly would not choose if I had the choice. He knows best!

4 comments:

Rissa said...

YAY,YAY,YAY!!!!!!! I can't wait! Im going to be sitting by my phone. I need a call as soon as possible!!!! Have fun today!

Honea Household said...

I am so excited!!! Text me!

Stephanie said...

I can't wait to hear either! I'm so excited for you!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, Kristin, I cried reading your post. So excited for you and Collin; ya'll will be wonderful parents. Will be hanging out by the phone. Much love, MOM