Thursday, August 28, 2008

Planes, Trains, & Automobiles... (and more!)

We are definitely thinking boy! We've been looking at furniture and bedding recently and so far, the following beddings are our contenders. Before we knew what we were having, I was thinking that if it was a boy that I really wanted to do a themed nursery. I think the first and the last are my favorites (the teacher in me loves the last one!) but we like all of them.




Which one is your favorite? If you have any suggestions of other fun beddings, I would love to hear them!

5 comments:

fransmomma said...

i love the alphabet one! we did "bug" for colbys room, but they were cute bugs. lightning bugs, caterpillars, bees, etc.

The Vann's said...

Hey Kristin,
All these beddings are adorable! I love the theme idea. I'm having a hard time choosing which one I like better between the airplanes and trains. Both are really cute! If you wanted to do something more custom made, there is a great website called JavisDavis.com and they do all custom stuff. A little pricy but cute stuff. Although, they don't have much theme stuff - worth a look anyway.
-Carissa

Honea Household said...

I love the alphabet one and the airplane one! ;)

Anonymous said...

Kristin,
They are all cute but my favorites are airplanes and alphabet. The planes are great since both Dad and I work in aerospace. I really like the bold bright colors with the abc's.
Love,
MOM

Kimberly said...

My favorite is the airplanes. Aiden is going to have a safari nursery.