Thursday, August 21, 2008

Pictures as promised

Here are a couple ultrasound pictures of our sweet little boy. The second one kind of looks like a pirate since you can only see one of his eye sockets! It was so amazing watching him during the ultrasound. He kept putting his adorable little hand in front of his face - it was so cute! We could see all 4 chambers of his heart and could actually see his heart beating inside of his chest. I don't know how anyone can witness that and not believe in God. The way everything works together...it's so evident that there's a greater power at work. I just laid there and cried as we watched our son squirm around on the ultrasound machine.

I am leaving tomorrow to head up north for the Women of Faith Conference this weekend. I am going with my best friend, Larissa, and friend, Stephanie. The conference is in Dallas and we are staying in a hotel on Friday night. I love staying in hotels! It will be a fun girls weekend and I am excited to get away from all the craziness that we've had going on lately and hear a word from the Lord. I'll post about it next week!

5 comments:

Honea Household said...

I'm going to San Antonio tomorrow for the Beth Moore conference. And I am so pumped about staying in a hotel!!! I pray the Lord speaks.

Honea Household said...

By the way, the baby is adorable already. I love ultrasound pics!

Anonymous said...

Precious, precious baby boy...so exciting; can hardly wait to give the sweet little guy bunches of hugs and kisses!
Love,
MOM

Emily said...

This is so exciting! Congratulations on the boy! You make a great mommy!

Rissa said...

Hi Baby Day!!! We love seeing you and can't wait to hold you in 20 short weeks!