Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy Birthday, Collin!

My dear Collin,

Today marks a beautiful day in my life...the day that you came into this world. I am so honored to get to spend this and every birthday with you.

I love that you are the one that I get to come home to everyday. The one that I can laugh with, cry with, complain to, grieve with, pray with, experience great joy with, and walk this life with. You balance me out so well and make life fun!

I am so proud of you! You are a man of true integrity and I am so honored to call you my husband! I have seen God grow you a tremendous amount in the last year and I am excited to see Him continue to grow us as individuals and as a couple in the years to come. I cannot express to you how God has used you to hold me up (and keep me sane!) through the hills and valleys of life. You are a huge blessing to me - the good Lord will never hear the end of my praise for giving me you as a husband.

Happy Birthday to you...the love of my life and my very best friend.

Kris

0 comments: