Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Look Who's Talking

Hey everybody, it's Collin. My Neice is the cutest little baby. She just is. I was looking at her pictures today (like I do just about everyday) on Nick and Carissa's blog and I started to think about what might be going through her mind in some of these pictures. So, I put on my "Look Who's Talking" thinking cap and here is what I came up with.....









"See, you think I'm sucking my thumb but i'm really not"

















"Man, my hand smells goooood!"



















"Well, if it smells that good its gotta taste even better."
















"Now, if I can get one hand in my mouth and one hand in my ear, then I will have accomplished something."













"Hmmm....I think you might want to check my diaper"
















"Uhh, yeah, your gonna have to change me"











"BUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPP!!!"









"Don't you just love my little cheeks? I really am the cutest baby you've ever seen."
Love you Eden,
Uncle Collin

1 comments:

Nicolas said...

That's awesome!!! Love this post!!

Carissa