Saturday, April 19, 2008

We're about to have a new addition to the fam...

We found out yesterday that Collin's sister, Carissa, who is expecting her first baby will be induced on Thursday morning! We are so excited! Carissa's due date was May 5th but they have decided that since she's full term and because she's had some minor issues, that they're going to induce! So, come April 24th, we will be Uncle Collin and Aunt Kristin! We are so eager to see this precious little girl and to hold her in our arms. I cannot wait to see who she resembles most!! Please pray with us for a safe delivery and a healthy baby. Stay tuned for pictures!

2 comments:

Honea Household said...

Exciting! :) I like your new stuff on your blog! Did you use that website? Love you and miss you!

The Day's said...

Ash,

Thanks! No, I actually just did it myself in photoshop. I LOVE photoshop. It totally rocks. I saw the website that you posted about, but I haven't really checked it out yet. I'll have to do that. Miss you too!