Thursday, March 27, 2008

I Got Picked!

I had the best surprise waiting for me when I got home from work today! Collin had gotten the mail and he was sitting at the table going through it when I came through the door. He (knowing that I was anxiously awaiting the day that this would come in the mail) put it behind his back and says, "Guess what came in the mail today?!" I got so excited when he pulled out a jury summons for KRISTIN DAY! Yay! I'm sure this sounds crazy to most people because hardly anyone in the world wants to get jury duty, but I did. I have only been picked one other time and I was in college and couldn't do it. This is the first time I've been picked since being in the "real world". And I get to go...April 15th. I am so excited. I think I'm going to google "How to get picked to be on a jury". If you have any tips on what to do or what not to do, I'm all ears! Collin thinks I'm crazy and if you're reading this you probably do too, but it's OK because I am happy :)

1 comments:

Honea Household said...

You are so funny. Jim got a letter for jury duty on March 31 and he was going to call the courts to see if he could get out it! Ha! I've never been picked, but I think it would be interesting. Emily has. Mom never has, though. You are so funny.