Saturday, January 19, 2008

Favorite American Idol moments so far this season...

We watched Wednesday's American Idol on Thursday night, thanks to DVR. I love the beginning of the show...it's truly the best part. I am always amazed by the calibur of people that appear on that show, fully believing that they should be the next American Idol because they genuinely think that they can sing. It's funny and a little sad. But mostly funny. Well, in case you missed the highlight of Wednesday nights show, it was a precious Filipino man named Renaldo Lapuz singing his own "original composition" titled - We're Brothers Forever. It's awesome. Check it out. You will laugh until you cry. Or pee on yourself. Whichever comes first.



If you didn't notice, part of his ensemble includes 2 mums on the back of his cape. Awesome. My favorite part is "You are Heaven's chosen to give chance to any talent for free of charge." The funny thing is, it probably will become a hit. We've been walking around singing it since Thursday night!

A close runner up and someone that I want to be friends with because he seems like the nicest guy ever, is Paul Stafford. What a big teddy bear...



I love this show :)

4 comments:

Rissa said...

Hehe, This is too funny! Gotta love American Idol!

Honea Household said...

*snap* Two Thumbs Up on your post! I LOVE American Idol. And that Filipino guy was so funny!

The Day's said...

Ash,

You made me laugh out loud with your *snap* Two Thumbs Up comment! Wasn't that guy just precious?! Also, I am confused as to why you disabled the ability to leave comments on your blog!!! I cannot leave you comments anymore!

Honea Household said...

I love your layout! cute!!! Now where's a new post?