Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Update

This season seems to get busier every year! I have been meaning to update over the last 3 weeks and something always seems to get in the way. Between all the parties and events, December just flies by!

We made it to my parents house on Thursday evening and have been enjoying spending time with them and the cold weather! It's actually supposed to freeze tonight (which I am totally excited about) and we are all bundled up in sweats and wearing house shoes. When we left Houston on Thursday afternoon it was in the 80's so I am SO glad that it's cold here. It makes it feel so much more like Christmas. We have been having a blast spending time with different groups of friends and eating A TON! We went and saw our newest member of the family today, Macy Lynn (born August 30th) and it was so much fun to be around a baby! I got my baby fix :) We took our camera with us and then forgot to get it out, but my parents took some pictures so we'll have to post some soon. We are really enjoying being on Christmas break and sleeping in!

They keep yelling at me from upstairs that I am missing the Cowboy game, so I had better get up there. We are going to turn Collin into a Cowboys fan yet :)

Merry CHRISTmas!

-Kristin

2 comments:

Mom said...

That's right ... go Cowboys. Don't you like Tony Romo? Dad and I really enjoyed your visit. We love ya'll lotz and lotz.
Love & prayers,
MOM

Anonymous said...

Nope, not ever going to be a Cowboys fan. Steelers baby!

Collin