Thursday, September 27, 2007

'The Office' Season Premiere is TONIGHT!!!

We are so excited about this! There are 3 shows that we watch and get really excited about. LOST, 24, and THE OFFICE (I also watch and get excited about Law & Order SVU, but as long as it's DVR'ed I'm not as obsessive about it). Since LOST and 24 don't start until 2008, THE OFFICE season premiere is the only one that we can get excited about right now. And I think that we would be most excited about it anyway. It's the only one out of the 3 that's a comedy and we love to laugh! The other 2 are so intense that I feel like I could pass out by the time they're over (especially 24)!!

Have you seen this show? It's FABULOUS. You will laugh until you cry or pee on yourself...or both. It's witty and wonderfully written...the actors are amazing. You NEED to watch this show. We own all 3 seasons on DVD if anyone wants to borrow them. It's one of those shows that you can watch the re-reuns over and over and over and still laugh. THE OFFICE Season's 1-3 are by far the most watched DVD's in our home. We find new things that we didn't pick up on the first time we watched it. We simply love this show.

Like any good girl, I am especially excited about what's going on between Jim and Pam. They have had a love connection ever since the beginning of the show and there has always been some obstacle keeping them from being together. Well, last season ended with Jim asking Pam out on a date! So, I'm VERY excited to see what's going on with that. And excited to see the drama between Jim and his now obviously ex-girlfriend Karen, who works in the office as well. No sitcom is complete without a complicated love triangle, right?!

We have been looking forward to the Season Premiere all summer long. And tonight's the night! I even put a stew in the slow cooker this morning so that I wouldn't have to worry about making dinner when I get home from work! So, don't call us from 8-9 PM tonight - if you do, be prepared to leave a message :)

2 comments:

Honea Household said...

You are so funny. Jim and I tried watching that show because I knew how hooked you and Collin were, but we just couldn't get into it.

The Day's said...

Ash-

Thank you so much for the bag of THE OFFICE goodies!!! That was so sweet of you :) We love it! And you're cute for trying to watch THE OFFICE. I think it takes a few episodes to really understand it and get into the storyline. Don't give up yet- I promise you, it's sooo good. Let me know if ya'll ever want to borrow Season 1 and I'll mail it to you.