Sunday, September 23, 2007

I LOVE Fall


It is officially my favorite season- fall. I got my fall stuff out this afternoon. I love decorating for fall. All the weird shaped gourds and leaves...it's my favorite. I adore this time of year. Although the temperatures in Houston, and really most of Texas as a whole, don't drop much below seventy degrees, I still love it. I love the idea of leaves changing colors and crisp fall mornings. I love the smells of fall and drinking apple cider (with red hots in it because that's the best) while wearing sweats. And although I might have to have the air conditioner pumping full blast to be able to do that without dying of a heat stroke, that's what I'll do. Because I love it that much.

4 comments:

Honea Household said...

I like the wreath! I'm like you...I LOVE Fall. The smells and the pumpkins. I can't wait for the pumpkin patch to open so I can take the kids there and take some pictures. I LOVE doing that! Miss you.

The Vann's said...

Hey! Pretty wreath. I need one of those - where did you get it?? I love fall too - it's the best!

The Day's said...

Carissa- I think that I got it at Garden Ridge, but it could have been Hobby Lobby. I got it last fall...or maybe even the fall before that. I don't really remember! Ya'll definitely need to come hang out in our newly decorated fall apartment! Maybe we can do Mario Party and dinner one night this week?

Anonymous said...

Yay for fall!!! We are in need for some cooler weather.

Have a beautiful day!

Riss